Monday, January 11, 2016

Photoshop User Magazine Reprise


Two years ago, I was asked to write what turned out to be the cover story in the December 2013 issue of Photoshop User Magazine dealing with sports photography. I was recently asked to write another article which I have now finished and submitted on astrophotography. If you are interested in learning some of the ropes in shooting images of the heavens, I tried to walk you through the process, starting with images that can be taken with basic photo gear all the way through shooting through a telescope with a CCD camera. Look for the February issue which should be out soon.

Those of you who aren't members of NAPP or who don't subscribe to the magazine, copies of the issue are usually sold at Barnes & Noble, Books a Million, etc. As time permits, I will do a multi-part blog post that covers the information in the article.

No comments: