Sunday, March 31, 2013

Stupid Is As Stupid Does...


I am an idiot beyond words. If you are a past visitor of my Blog, you will notice that all of the posts I created over the past few years are gone. That's because when I decided to polish up my Google+ account photo albums, I saw there were several albums I didn't recognize on my albums page. Without understanding the ramifications of what I did, I deleted all those albums. Little did I now that Google+ was tied into Picasa (where all the Bogger images are stored) and in deleteing the albums I basically deleted all the images that were featured in the Blog posts.

Without the images, the posts make no sense so I have deleted them. I will be starting anew with the Blog once I take care of some housekeeping chores (like creating a new banner, etc.). Stay tuned.


No comments: